Mobile technology is changing our world, and with as many as 70% of companies either actively using or planning to introduce mLearning, it is becoming completely integrated into the workplace for a lot of good reasons.
That’s why Alteris Group developed Mobile First: to respond to the evolving eLearning ecosystem, to better serve today's learners and to lead the way to a new world of learning on demand. This short Mobile First video describes how it works:
Benefits of mLearning
mLearning can deliver superior engagement and effectiveness in many areas because it can:
- Increase learner motivation and participation
- Integrate with both formal and informal learning programs effectively
- Connect informal learning content to support formal learning
- Enhance communication and collaboration
- Facilitate application of learning back into the workplace
- Provide access to performance support at the moment of need
- Allow for creation and sharing of user-generated learning content
Mobile First: Step-by-Step mLearning Success
Mobile First is an exclusive process that starts with mobile-friendly instructional design to ensure successful development and delivery of mLearning courses. Thinking about mLearning, but not sure how to get started? Tried a mobile learning course or two, but not happy with the results? If you haven't yet, check out our video above to find out more about the way to create consistent mobile learning success or see our recent post on mLearning design, Mobile eLearning: Design it Right from the Start for Success.